Come to the hottest sports bar in Beijing and get amongst the rowdiest FIFA World Cup celebrations!Because here at Cu Ju, we’re here with you for sports all year round, not 1 month every 4 years and we’re proud to keep that tradition going!
For this year’s world cup final between Argentina and Germany, we’re changing things up a little bit because we want you to be comfortable:
It’s gonna be closed doors, with 20 people only allowed and an open bar on vedette draught, house mixers, wines, soft drinks, juices and selected cocktails. The fee will also include one of our jalapeño cream cheese bagels.
It’s the world cup final and we want it to be in a good setting/atmosphere with folks not being crowded and enjoying the game. We also want everyone to be served promptly. As long as our costs are covered, we’re happy with this one.
First come first serve.
please email email@example.com for reservation or SMS Badr at 18601143837
Here is the fine print:
* Open Bar starts at 2:00 a.m until the game ends.
* Options include: House Wine, Mixers (gin tonic, vodka orange etc..), espresso, Vedett Draught and selected cocktails. There will also be one Jalapeño Cream Cheese bagel included.
* Other menu items will be available at steep discounts
* There might or might not be shots of stuff going around with each goal.
* We reserve the right to stop serving anyone who is excessively inebriated. It’s for your safety and ours
* We understand that some people don’t drink alcohol. Contact Badr for alternatives.
* Maximum 20 people… first come first serve!