As things are changing over at the Pirate Ship, we just want to make sure that you know what we’re up to and when we’re up to it. So here is a summary of the changes:
* We are now open on Tuesdays but closed on Wednesdays
* We are now open at 5:00 PM. Closing time is 11:00 except on Fridays and Saturdays when we close late (i.e usually 1:00 a.m.)
2- Happy Hutong Hour
* The weather is nice and we want you to take advantage of it, so we’re introducing a new Happy Hutong Hour Menu with some great deals on both food and drinks. It’s the perfect time to chill in old Beijing while enjoying some of the Cu Ju special food and cocktails.
3- New Monday Special
* after over a year of half-off food on Mondays, we’re changing the special. Now, you get to enjoy our happy hour prices and menu all night Monday night. That’s 20 RMB for Vedett Draught, 20 RMB for the house mixers, discounted cocktails and of course some great food deals like the Merguez sandwich at 30rmb or the amazing spiced olives for 20rmb.
4- More Food
* Yes, we serve food ALL THE TIME!!!! we’re baffled that people still don’t know that and wanna make sure the word is out. We’re adding new items to delight your tastebuds so come and sample them.
Here is a look at the new Happy Hutong Hour menu to get your started:
See you in Xiguan Hutong